- Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer
- To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select Log Out
- Go to the top of www.facebook.com and enter one of the following:
- Email address: You can log in with any email address that's listed on your Facebook account
- Username: You can also log in with your username
- Phone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)
- Enter your password
- Click Log In
Our guided help tool can walk you through the steps to resolve your issue.Get Started
If you think your account has been hacked or taken over, you should visit this page to secure your account. We'll ask you to change your password and review recent login activity.
Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don't know
- Messages have been sent that you didn't write
- Posts have been made that you didn't create
You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. You may also want to learn how to protect yourself against malicious software that can potentially compromise your account.
Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email is changed, we send a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.
To change your password on Facebook if you're already logged in:
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you're logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you'll need access to the email associated with your account.
To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
When you create a new password, make sure that it's at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
Keep in mind that your Facebook password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
Не нужно было так резко с ней говорить. Но у него не выдержали нервы. Он слишком долго говорил ей полуправду: просто есть вещи, о которых она ничего не знала, и он молил Бога, чтобы не узнала .