Did you know that referencing is not just means of avoiding plagiarism? Referencing is a way to give credit to people whose ideas you used in your writing. As a student, you probably know that some teachers are especially picky when it comes to referencing. Not only it should be accurate, you also need to use a correct format. That is why having a good reference and citation generator may give you the edge.
So why is it important to reference your writings? The reasons are:
- Give your paper academic context;
- Help your readers to keep track of the sources you’ve used;
- Sound more persuasively;
- Showcase your deep understanding of a research topic by referring to other studies;
- Avoid academic theft and breaching of copyright.
As you can see, there are many purposes for applying the styles. And literary zero reasons for loving to reference and its formatting. Luckily, our citation machine can chance that you’ll see how easy it is to manage your citations!
Apart from in-line citations, every academic composition requires a list of references (bibliography). At this part, you are to include the source material, including the sources you avoided to cite in the body of the paper. Sounds like a large piece of work, doesn’t it? With our super fast tool, you won’t have to struggle any more.
Why you should use our free citation machine – generator
Cite4me.org is free citation generator accessible for anyone who needs accurate referencing. Using our free tool gives you such benefits:
- No plagiarism thanks to accurate referencing;
- You don’t lose points because of reference rules breach;
- You don’t have to learn all citation rules;
- Concentrate on writing while we generate citation for your paper.
Formatting your papers is far from easy tasks. If you find referencing frustrating, Cite4me.org is a way out. All you have to do is to submit the details and choose the style you need help with. Our tool will help you organize your in-text citations correctly. It really is that simple!
What can you cite using our online reference generator?
There are numerous of sources material to get information for your papers. They exist in printed and electronic form. Luckily, our flexible tool can help you with citing any type of source. Just set the parameters and go! Here are the sources our tool can create references and in-text citations for:
- Books. Generate citation for fiction or non-fiction books available in printed or electronic version. Simply type in the author’s name of the composition to start.
- Magazines. Need to include a magazine to your bibliography? Not a problem! Add any monthly or weekly periodical to your list. Our legal citation maker will create a proper reference.
- Journals. Journals are quite important for your list. They have highly specified research required for an excellent paper.
- Websites. Online information is just as important as printed. Our online reference generator allows creating citations directly from website’s URL.
- Videos. Came across a video on YouTube and wish to use it as a reference? Or maybe you need to cite a documentary? Our tool will be a good aid for that matter!
Use our online citation generator for amazing results in writing! Doing a hard-hitting research is not nearly as tough as creating references and in-line citations. Here at our website, you can get free references and in-text citations for printed and online sources. Simply type in the details and get generated references under 10 seconds. Our reference generator is this quick!
Perplexed by having too many referencing styles to learn? Cite4me.org deals with three major referencing styles: APA, MLA, and Chicago. With our tool, creating lists of references becomes easier as never before. And you’ll not have to get lost in doing research and learning all the rules.
What our website is mostly appreciated for is that it’s absolutely legal citation generator. We build your citations fast without requiring any added information. We give students confidence in their writing and improve their academic performance.
Error-free academic writing is simple. It takes only one click of the button – and voila! – you have an accurate citation. What you need to do is to put it into your bibliography in alphabetical orders. As a final touch, check your paper for plagiarism. You are sure to get a 0% result!
Generate APA citations for Film / Online Videos
Glossary of Selected Terms
|A short review or description of what you are citing.|
|When an online work was viewed.|
|When content was published online or electronically. This date is not always present on a webpage.|
Place of Publication
|Location of the publisher. Depending on the source or style, you may or may not need to know the city, state, or country.|
|Company, individual, or entity that helped get a work published or distributed.|
|Letters/Abbreviations at the end of a name that tells us more about an individual. For example, Jr. (junior), III (third in family with a name), Esq. (esquire), etc.|
|Name given to a source that identifies it.|
|Link or address of a webpage. One example is http://www.citationmachine.net/.|
|How a source or content piece was distributed or presented. Here is one example: E-book: Other - PDF, CSV, Word Doc, etc.|
|Someone or an organization that helped produce a certain work. For example, a film director, dance choreographer, orchestra conductor, etc.|
|Creator (often writer) of a piece such as a book, script, play, article, podcast, comic, etc.|
Find out more about the apa format