EduSpiral Consultant Services – Best Education Consultant in Malaysia providing advise on choosing courses and the best universities & top colleges in Malaysia & Singapore
Top University Placement Centre in Malaysia providing information & personalised education advise & counseling on the best private universities & top colleges in Malaysia & Singapore. Top Education Advisors in Malaysia helping student after SPM, STPM, O-Levels, A-Level or UEC in Malaysia to choose the right course or college for their degree studies in engineering, IT, computer science, computing, business, accounting, finance, banking, investment, marketing, social media, public relations, media studies, film studies, architecture, law, culinary arts, hotel management, mechanical engineering, computer science, computing, software engineering, actuarial science, civil engineering, pharmacy, medicine, petroleum engineering, aerospace engineering, biotechnology, tourism management, interior design, interior architecture, multimedia design, graphic design, 3D animation, fashion design, marketing, business administration, logistics management, mass communication, food science, nutrition, mechatronics engineering, computer engineering, information technology, a-levels, ausmat, pre-u, foundation, game design, game technology, aquaculture, materials engineering, tesl & psychology. We provide information on Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Curtin University Sarawak, Sunway University, MMU, Taylors, INTI University, APIIT, Asia Pacific University, HELP University, HELP Academy, UCSI University, HELP College of Arts & Technology, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, KDU College, First City University College, KBU International College, KDU University College Penang, YTL International College of Hotel Management, Point College, Reliance College, Malaysian Institute of Art, Nilai University, UTAR & Tar University College
- EduSpiral Career Assessment Test Malaysia
- Top Universities
- Top University Colleges
- Top Colleges
- Online Registration for Universities
- Online Application & Registration at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for Asia Pacific University & APIIT, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for YTL International College of Hotel Management, Malaysia
- Online Application & Registration at Taylor’s University
- Online Registration & Application for Taylor’s College
- Online Registration & Application for Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for UCSI University, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for KDU Penang University College, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for KDU College Damansara Jaya, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for Berjaya University College of Hospitality (Berjaya UCH), Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application at IACT College
- Online Registration or Application for Point College, Malaysia
- UCSI University Sarawak Online Application & Registration
- Online Registration or Application for First City University College, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for HELP University and HELP Academy, Malaysia
- Online Registration or Application for Nilai University, Malaysia
- Choosing Right
- PTPN Loan
- Diploma Credit Transfer
- Accounting Diploma
- Business Diploma
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Public Relations
- Hotel & Tourism
- Events Management
- Culinary Arts
- Quantity Survey
Candidates may be admitted into the music degree programs by meeting BOTH academic and music requirements below:
(1) Academic Requirements - fulfil ONE of the following requirements:
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the English Enrichment Programme (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate programme directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
(2) Music Requirements: Candidate must pass the Institute of Music audition and placement tests, as follows:
Three classical pieces of contrasting styles
Three pieces of contrasting styles (contemporary styles are preferred but not mandatory)
*Auditions are held in March, July and November. (Click here to view the audition date)
- String/woodwind/voice majors are required to bring along their own piano accompanist or request for one from the Institute. In this case, a fee will be charged. Contemporary music candidates may choose to use minus-one recordings to accompany their audition. Please bring your own laptop, tablet or other similar audio-playback device. The Institute will prepare a 1/8 – 1/8 inch audio connection.
- Composition majors have to submit a portfolio of compositions and pass the audition on a major instrument.
- Auditions are to be conducted about one month before the start of the semester.
- Choir 1-2 OR Orchestra 1-2
- Music Theory Rudiments 1-2
- Musicianship Skills 1-2
- Aural Foundation 1-2
- Experiencing Music
- Introduction to Music Professions
- Major Instrument 1-3
- Minor Instrument 1-3
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Office Application
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Language and Communication
- Human Communication
- Positive Psychology
- Introduction to Malaysian Studies
- Introduction to Moral Studies
- Fundamentals of Oral Communication
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.