Esthetician Cover Letter
Estheticians help clients improve their appearance and boost their self-esteem. These cosmetology experts complete a variety of duties, such as discussing requirements with clients, recommending treatments, providing information about cosmetic procedures, applying hair treatments, selling spa products, preparing procedure rooms, keeping the working area clean and organized, sterilizing utensils and equipment, and determining if clients are allergic to any ingredient. A good Esthetician should also update their job knowledge and learn about the newest procedures.
A cover letter sample for Esthetician should showcase the following skills:
- Technical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Empathy and strong interpersonal skills
- Stamina and resilience
- Time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Being able to apply chemical treatments
- Extensive knowledge of skin care
Comparable Esthetician qualifications can be seen on the cover letter example displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Esthetician Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Roberts:
With regard to Rosey Day Spa’s posting for an Esthetician, I enthusiastically submit my resume for your review. As an experienced, service-oriented professional—as well as a recent graduate of Annie’s Beauty School—I am confident that I could make a significant impact at your company in this position.
My background lies in providing outstanding client service and satisfaction within the beauty industry. In my previous positions, my service level to high-end clients has resulted in a generous repeat customer base and revenue growth. With my recent esthetician program completion, I am excited to extend my record of exceptional client attention to your spa and ensure optimal customer experiences.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling as an Esthetician in consecutive positions over the last 12 years, providing outstanding skin care services—including facials, hair removal, and makeup application—to build a loyal clientele and maximize repeat/referral business.
- Fostering rewarding relationships with customers through comprehensive merchandise / product knowledge and warm, personable demeanor.
- Demonstrating outstanding communication and organization talents.
- Collaborating with peers and various teams to generate a positive and relaxing environment.
I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you; in fact, I am sure to enhance client satisfaction and exceed your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position further. Thank you for your consideration.
Esthetician Cover Letter
Never written a cover letter? Here we are to help you in creating a perfect cover letter for you. Before we start with the actual cover letter, let us know what a cover letter is. A cover letter is a business document that is written to catch the attention of the recruiter. If cover letter is good, the chance of not getting an interview call is very unlikely.
Esthetician is a person who is concerned with the beauty of skin. Beautifying skin is their work. Here is given a sample cover letter of Esthetician. The sample given here is written in a format that is identified as a formal authentic format of cover letters. We request you not to astray from the format. Avoid using colors and fancy words in cover letters. Be authentic and do not sound very desperate for the job.
Date: MM/ DD/ YYYY
Sub: Application for the post of esthetician
Ref: Your ad in the New York Times dated June8, 20XX
With reference to your classified in The New York Times dated June 1, 2011, I would like to apply for the post of esthetician in your beauty centre. I am aware of the fact that to work as an esthetician is not an easy task and have many challenges in it. I would like to offer my dedication, knowledge and services to your reputed beauty center for the benefit of the clients,
I have excellent communication skills and managerial skills. I am a graduate in science with diploma in skin treatments. I have attended many courses and workshops organized by the famous Esthetician Institutes.
I have worked for 3 years with ABC skin clinic as an esthetician. My responsibilities included talking to the client about the problems, making an assessment of the treatments to be given, deciding and organizing sessions, instructing the clients about the preventive measures to be taken during and after treatment and counseling and I have trained the fresher in various fields like cleaning the equipments and organizing appointments.
Enclosed with this letter is my resume and copies of my certificates. I can be contacted at the address mentioned above. I am eagerly awaiting your phone call for a personal interview.
With many regards,
Tips on Writing Cover Letters
Follow these simple tips and make your cover letter impressive and effective.
- Keep the cover letter short and precise. There is no need to put extra information like hobbies and interests. All these are already in your resume. a cover letter should give a quick and decent idea about you to the recruiter.
- As far as possible avoid using names of persons in your cover letter unless asked for. Do not write any comments or personal views about the previous company you worked in.
- Check and recheck your cover letter before sending. One mistake can put your career in danger. Go ahead and write a cover letter that will help you in getting a job you dream of. We wish you all the best.